Thanks to the incredible efforts of our supporters, we have funded a series of major projects to improve patient care at the Trust's hospitals. These include:
- awarding over £3 million through our research fellowship programme, allowing staff to undertake pioneering research
- helping to tackle youth and gang violence in London through our partnership with Redthread
- improving care for older patients and those with dementia by funding renovations in the Witherow and Thistlethwayte wards
- setting up the Staff Arts Club, giving all Trust employees the opportunity to visit some of London’s top galleries for free
- raising £3.5 million for the St Mary’s A&E department to improve treatment areas for patients
- improving the hospital experience for cancer patients at Charing Cross Hospital, with three new rooms for research, administration and psychology appointments
- revitalising the hospital environment across the Trust with our vibrant accredited art collection
- managing hundreds of passionate volunteers to help them give back to the Trust.
Read more about our recent achievements by downloading our latest Impact Report.