Saturday 10 August 2019
Hinton Airfield, Brackley
About the event
If you’ve ever wanted to experience the thrill of jumping out of a plane here is your chance! Imperial
Health Charity is looking for adventurous types who are willing to take on this exhilarating challenge for
an amazing cause.
Imagine leaning out of an open doorway in an aircraft flying at 10,000 feet, letting go and falling forward
into the clouds, diving down through the air as you start freefalling at over 120mph!
You’ll experience the peace and quiet as the canopy opens and you begin a tranquil parachute descent
from a mile up in the air, steering yourself calmly back down to the centre of the drop zone below. You’ll
be harnessed to a professional freefall parachute instructor throughout the fall who will help guide you
safely back to the ground.
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser of Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work
You will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- Bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support all the way up to the day of your event
- An event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars
- A member of charity staff at the airfield all day to answer questions, calm your nerves and support you!
- Support from Skyline, our external event company with answering questions, booking transport, gaining insurance etc.