Sunday 4 August 2019
Early bird registration
About the event
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts from 05:45 in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved. The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 finishes on The Mall in central London, shortly before 150 professional cyclists race in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey Classic on a similar route.
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser of Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- Bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support all the way up to the day of your event
- An event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars
- A cheer squad to cheer you on the day along with a chance to meet with fellow fundraisers at the finish line!
Imperial Health Charity
178–180 Edgware Road
London W2 2DS