Organise your own fundraising event to support a ward, department or hospital of your choice. Whatever you are planning, whether it is a dress-down day at work or a glamourous evening event, let us know and we will give you all the support you need to make your event a success.
Need some inspiration?
Almost anything you enjoy doing can be a great way to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity. You can
swim, cycle, walk, hold a quiz night, and have a barbecue, a bake sale, raffle or karaoke evening.
Follow our simple steps to help you get started with your own event. You can also have a look at our
Fundraising Toolkit for further help and support.
- Decide which hospital, ward or department you want to support. Have you experienced outstanding care in a particular ward or department? Do you live locally to one of our five hospitals? Let us know which area you would like to support.
- Choose your event. Do you already have a great idea? Just let us know. Need some more inspiration and want to hear other stories? Look at our fundraising pack here.
- Recruit some help. Gather all your friends and family and anyone who will support you in your event and spread the word through social media.
- Start collecting sponsorship. JustGiving is quick and simple. Make sure you let us know where you would like the fundraising to go and it then takes care of itself.
- Put your feet up. Once all the fun of your event is over, you can relax knowing that you have done an amazing job in supporting our hospitals.
Most importantly — let us know!
If you would like us to help you publicise your event we can provide posters, leaflets or collection buckets and share your story on social media and in the local press. We are here to support you with your event from beginning to end and would love to hear from you.
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser for Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work.
You will receive:
- a comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- one-to-one support all the way up to the day of your event
- an event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars