Sunday 29 March 2020
Minimum sponsorship: £350
About the event
Back for its third year, the London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road, central London run and is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster. The event is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city's quirky and hidden secrets, runner get to explore the capital on a route like no other! The race starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser of Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- Bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support all the way up to the day of your event
- An event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars
- A cheer squad to cheer you on the day along with a chance to meet with fellow fundraisers at the finish line!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 640 7766.Sign Up