Sunday 13 October 2018
About the event
This stunning central London Half Marathon takes in some of the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks — Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Whether you’re a weekend jogger or a seasoned marathon runner, you’re sure to have a great time while
helping our hospitals do more!
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser of Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- Bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support all the way up to the day of your event
- An event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars
- A cheer squad to cheer you on the day along with a chance to meet with fellow fundraisers at the finish line!