Sunday 2 December 2018
£12.50 with the charity's half price promo code: Santa125Deposit2018
£100About the event
Join over 4,000 runners in the beautiful setting of Victoria Park, London, for a fantastic festive fundraiser! Now in its 9th year, the Do it for Charity Santa Run is the largest in London and is the perfect winter challenge for the whole family to enjoy. The picturesque route is pram and wheelchair friendly and the flat paths make it perfect for beginners or those runners looking for a chance to beat their personal best!
You can choose between a 5k or 10k route and free costumes will be provided on the day so don’t forget to grab yours so you can transform into Father Christmas at the drop of a (bobbled) hat.
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser of Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- Bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support all the way up to the day of your event
- An event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars
- A cheer squad to cheer you on the day along with a chance to meet with fellow fundraisers at the finish line!
- Support from our external events partner Do it for Charity as well as a costume, medal and water bottle on the finish line.
Click here to book your place today as we have limited places available. Make sure you use the charity's promo code Santa125Deposit2018 to get 50% off the £25 registration fee.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact Molly Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 020 3857 9854.