Saturday 21 September 2019
Half Mile: £15
1 Mile: £20
2 Mile: £25
Half Mile: £150
1 Mile: £200
2 Mile: £250
About the event
Thousands of swimmers will have the chance to swim a half mile, one mile or two miles in open water in the mass-participation event.
Every swimmer will be able to choose a start wave, with swimmers setting off at regular intervals during the day. All your needs are catered for with heated changing rooms, dunk zone, pontoon start and finish, full water safety crew, hot tubs and exhibition area.
Organised by London Marathon Events, the festival is held in and around the beautiful Serpentine in Hyde Park, the venue for the open water swimming competition at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser of Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- Bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support all the way up to the day of your event
- An event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars
- A cheer squad to cheer you on the day along with a chance to meet with fellow fundraisers at the finish line!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0203 640 7766.Sign up