Pick your date
13 June 2020 - 14 June 2020
21 August 2020 – 22 August 2020
About the event
Take on the challenge of a lifetime by climbing Mount Snowdon by starlight and help us raise money for the five Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust hospitals.
Snowdonia National Park in North Wales is synonymous with beautiful, rugged landscapes and
wonderful trekking and outdoor pursuits. The highest mountain in Wales at 1085m, its Welsh name is Yr
Wyddfa, reputedly the burial place of a mythical giant. A popular summit trek by daytime, it forms a real
challenge by night. Standing at the summit by moonlight will be an unforgettable experience, as will
seeing the sunrise from the mountain slopes.
Why choose to fundraise for Imperial Health Charity?
As a fundraiser of Imperial Health Charity, you will be supported throughout your event preparation. Our Community and Events Team will be on-hand to encourage you with your fundraising, answer any questions you have and to thank you for all your hard work.
You will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack filled with hints and tips of how to get started in your fundraising
- Bespoke materials such as posters and leaflets created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support all the way up to the day of your event
- An event pack including a bespoke charity t-shirt, water bottle and protein bars
- A chance to meet other fundraisers taking part in the trek before the event
- Support from Discover Adventure, our external event company with answering questions, booking transport, gaining insurance etc.