Donate today and help our hospitals fight Covid-19
14 January 2021
In recent months we’ve supported our incredible NHS staff on the front line as well as helping the most vulnerable patients in their hour of need.
Now – as our hospitals face extraordinary pressure on services for a second time – we’re working hard to help them respond, recover and rebuild. But we need your support.
Once again, our hospitals need your support.
If you can, please help our hospitals fight coronavirus by making a donation today.
Click here to donate and leave your personal message for our hospital heroes.
With your support, we’ll help our hospitals every step of the way through this pandemic – enhancing the care that patients receive and looking after the wellbeing of our remarkable NHS staff.
Anything we raise over and above what might be needed in the current crisis will go towards helping our hospitals continue to provide exceptional care in the future.
How your support is helping our hospitals
In recent months, we’ve supported our incredible NHS staff on the front line as well as helping the most vulnerable patients in their hour of need. But none of this would have been possible without your fantastic support.
Thanks to your generous donations, we have:
- funded an expansion of the staff counselling service, CONTACT, providing additional mental health and wellbeing support for NHS staff through one-to-one and group sessions
- distributed more than 120 'virtual visiting' tablet devices for patients recovering in isolation, keeping patients entertained while in hospital and enabling them to speak to their family and friends via video call
- set up 70 calming rest areas for staff, known as wobble rooms, in which hospital workers can relax and recharge during breaks,
- awarded emergency grants to help patients and their families who find themselves in financial hardship, supporting their travel, food, accommodation and, in some difficult circumstances, funeral costs
- provided urgent bereavement support for the families of NHS staff who have sadly died caring for patients with coronavirus, helping our hospitals offer the best possible care and support at an unimaginably difficult time.
You can read lots more about the impact your donation has made to help our hospitals in our Covid-19 Impact Report.
For more information on how you can support our hospitals during the Covid-19 pandemic, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.