Covid-19 has had a major impact on our hospitals. At the height of the pandemic, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust cared for thousands of patients affected by the virus and was among the busiest NHS trusts in England.
Throughout this incredibly challenging period, we’ve stood side by side with our remarkable hospital heroes – and we’re committed to supporting staff and patients through Covid-19 and beyond.
How your support is making a difference
Thanks to the extraordinary generosity and kindness of our many donors, fundraisers and supporters, we have been able to provide urgent assistance on the front line as well as funding a programme of long-term support.
Your generous donations have enabled us to commit over £3 million to help our hospitals respond to Covid-19, including:
- rapid emergency support for NHS staff and patients at times of extreme pressure on our hospitals
- additional mental health and wellbeing support for NHS staff facing the most demanding circumstances
- a programme of long-term improvements to hospital facilities for our NHS heroes.
You can read more about how we’ve been making a difference at our hospitals here.
How you can help
Our urgent Covid-19 appeal has now come to an end, but our important work goes on.
We need your support now more than ever as we continue to help NHS staff and patients after an incredibly difficult year.
As the NHS faces its biggest ever challenge, please consider making a gift to support our vital work. Your donation could help us fund:
- major redevelopments and improvements to hospital buildings
- pioneering research and innovation that will shape the healthcare of tomorrow
- emergency hardship grants for patients and their families facing sudden financial difficulty
- a programme of creative arts activities to support the health and wellbeing of patients and NHS staff.