The trust and confidence of our donors is very important to us. It is only thanks to the generosity of our donors that we can continue to help the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust hospitals do more, by funding major redevelopments, clinical research and medical equipment as well as helping patients and their families at times of extreme financial difficulty.
We value each and every contribution to Imperial Health Charity's fundraising efforts.
To each of our supporters and donors, Imperial Health Charity pledges the following:
- We will follow all recognised codes of fundraising practice and other guidelines which prescribe best practice fundraising standards for the UK charity sector. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator and we comply with all UK charity laws and regulations
- We will ensure the way in which we communicate with you is considerate and reasonable
- We will never sell your details to or share them with another organisation
- We will be transparent in making clear how your money is spent, through this website, in our donor newsletters and in disclosures in our publicly available audited accounts
- We will acknowledge and thank you for your donation as a sign of our appreciation
- We will respond to any complaints in a timely and respectful fashion should you find our conduct concerning in any way
- We will take special care in our contact with donors, and potential donors, who may be vulnerable.
Thank you to all our donors - past, present and future - for your generous support.