Pick times and dates to suit you
Suggested sponsorship: £50
Calling all gamers ready to take on the ultimate challenge!
Over the last six months, fundraising champions have been turning to virtual ways of supporting their favourite charities. These gaming legends have raised thousands – all from the comfort of their own sofa.
Now we’re asking Imperial Heroes to level up, battle on and solve a quest for our NHS!
Your mission is simple - play your favourite family friendly video game while raising important funds for our frontline heroes. Staying at home doesn’t have to stop you from taking on a challenge.
How to play:
- If you’re new to streaming - check out this handy how to guide: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ideas/gaming
- Make your choice:
- Can you score 1,000 goals in Fifa by the end of September?
- Level up in Mario Kart?
- Race against your friends to complete the new Tiger King challenge in Animal Crossing?
- Or simply play for 12 hours straight (making sure to take regular 10 minute breaks every hour!)
- Stay connected by sharing your JustGiving page with friends and family.
- Get the snacks in!
You will receive:
- Bespoke materials such as posters, leaflets and gamer t-shirts created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support from our fundraising team
- Social media promotion
Find us on:
Sidequest: Check out our friends Melanin Gamers’ fundraising page. Streaming for a solid 24 hours on Twitch, the committed crew raised over £340 for our Blood Fund! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/melaningamers
If you have any questions, please contact the Fundraising team on email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 857 9854.
Don’t glitch! Get gaming.Sign up