Pick times and dates to suit you
Suggested sponsorship: £50
Level up for the NHS this Winter!
In celebration of the upcoming festive season, and in the wake of the release of the brand new Playstation 5 and XBOX Series X, Imperial Health Charity would like to set a challenge: Level up for the NHS!!
Now more than ever, the NHS needs our support. So, will you answer our call to take up your controllers, headsets or keyboards and get gaming?
- Host your own gaming tournament – ask your friends and family to get playing and compete to see who the best gamer is. Simply ask for a donation to enter. Or perhaps donate at the start of every new round, level or map!
- Get creative – show off your creative talent on your favourite game. Perhaps build one of our hospitals in Minecraft? Or create a Christmas themed Park on Planet Coaster? Or maybe even a fort in the shape of Santa on Fortnite? Have your supporters donate to choose the colours or change the design!
- Are you a speed runner? – Show off your prodigious skill and attempt your fastest levels yet on your favourite game! Perhaps complete Crash Bandicoot in less than 24 hours or Super Mario without losing a life? Ask your friends and family to donate for every goal you smash or round you complete with a new best time.
- Tackle the trends - Are you a fan of the best new games? Get your friends online together to play Among Us or Fall Guys. Donate every time you successfully win a game as the saboteur or every time you win the battle royale.
- Do you have the stamina? – Take on the classic challenge of gaming for 24 hours! How much can you achieve? Can you prestige in your favourite FPS game? Or reach level 50 on your favourite survival game? Remember to take care whilst taking on this challenge and take regular breaks away from the screen to not damage your health.
We are excited to let you know that we are now able to support live streamers! Find us on Twitch and Discord! Encourage your viewers to influence the way you play by donating to decide what you do next. Perhaps have them pick your team for the next FIFA game or which quest to complete next on the new Spiderman game? Get in touch to find out what materials you will need to customise your live stream!
Fancy some charity merch to show off? Raise over £200 to be sent one of our exclusive charity t-shirts! Click here to get started with your very own online fundraising page at Just Giving.
The money that you raise will directly support our new Winter Appeal. We will make sure every penny raised goes back to supporting the physical and mental wellbeing of staff at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, as well as the children and older patients in their care during the winter. To find out more, click here.
You will receive:
- Bespoke materials such as posters, leaflets and gamer t-shirts created to boost your fundraising
- 1 on 1 support from our fundraising team
- Social media promotion
Find us on:
Sidequest: Check out our friends Melanin Gamers’ fundraising page. Streaming for a solid 24 hours on Twitch, the committed crew raised over £340 for our Blood Fund! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/melaningamers
If you have any questions, please contact the Fundraising team on email@example.com or give us a call on 0203 857 9854.
Don’t glitch! Get gaming.Sign up